Digital Navigators is a Free Program to Help You:
- Find low-cost internet service and devices for your home so you can get online.
- Learn basic computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet.
- Find and use online resources to improve your life. We can help you ﬁnd online courses to assist with career development, applying for a job and more!
How it Works:
- Contact our Digital Navigators, and a Navigator will be assigned.
- You can expect a response within 24 hours of reaching out Monday through Friday.
- We’ll work with you one-on-one by phone to discuss your needs and ﬁnd out how we can help.
This program is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
When visiting and entering information on this platform, Southern California Library Cooperative (SCLC) may process personal data to be used in aggregated statistics or presentations reported to the California State Library or other agencies and partners. Your personal or personally identifiable information will not be disclosed when included in grant or other reporting. SCLC will never share, sell, or disclose personal information, including addresses or ID numbers.