ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Digital Navigators is a Free Service to Help You:
- Find low-cost internet service and devices for your home so you can get online.
- Learn basic computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet.
- Find and use online resources to improve your life.
- Find online courses for career development, virtual one-on-one tutoring, and more!
How it Works:
- Contact our Digital Navigators.
- You can expect a response within 48 hours of reaching out, Monday through Friday.
- We’ll work with you one-on-one to discuss your needs and ﬁnd out how we can help.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
HELP FOR STUDENTS
Grades K-12, plus some college support.
We can connect you with:
- One-on-one virtual tutoring
- Test preparation
- Tools to build study skills
- Writing assistance
HELP FOR JOB SEEKERS
We can connect you with resources for:
- Improving job skills
- Cover letter writing and resume review
- Job interview preparation
- Career development courses and certification
HELP WITH BASIC TECHNOLOGY
We can help you:
- Find low-cost internet and devices to get online
- Learn basic computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet
- Find online courses for life-long learning, health and fun
- Discover resources to explore new hobbies
WATCH THE VIDEO
This program is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
When visiting and entering information on this platform, the Southern California Library Cooperative (SCLC) may process personal data to be used in aggregated statistics or presentations reported to the California State Library or other agencies and partners. Your personal or personally identifiable information will not be disclosed when included in grant or other reporting. SCLC will never share, sell, or disclose personal information, including addresses or ID numbers.